IPL Skin Rejuvenation
IPL Skin Rejuvenation Treatment, also known as Photofacial, is an antiaging procedure.
It effectively corrects:
• Red blemishes such as rosacea, broken capillaries, redness on the neck and chest.
• Reduces wrinkles and large pores, and leaves your skin feeling softer and looking younger.
IPL Skin Rejuvenation is the most modern form of light-based skin therapy. By using safe and effective Square Intense Pulsed Light, in a small area of the skin, particular skin issues can be targeted and corrected.
The technology works by utilising Square Intense Pulsed Light, is absorbed into particular targeted cells and causes damage to the area. This damage promotes a wound-healing response in the skin, without a major tissue build-up. Effectively, the skin begins to rapidly produce new skin cells, which replace old, damaged or disfigured patches of skin. IPL is more effective than other skin rejuvenation technologies because of the high frequency and intensity of the light employed.
IPL Skin Rejuvenation has very little down time, allowing you to get on with your everyday activities, during your course of treatments.
Full Face $149
Full Face w/ Neck $169
2 Sessions $279
4 Sessions $539
6 Sessions $719
8 Sessions $839
10 Sessions $899
Before IPL Skin Rejuvenation
- Keep out of the sun for four weeks prior to treatment and wear sunblock ideally SPF30+ every day to protect your skin.
- Don’t use any active products on the skin for three days before the treatment.
- To prepare your skin for IPL Skin Rejuvenation it is important to start on a cosmeceutical range, as skin in better condition will see results faster. Medik8 skincare is a great option as it has all the vitamins needed for healthy skin.
- A consultation required prior to your first treatment, just to make sure you are suitable for the treatment. We will explain the how IPL Skin Rejuvenation works and answer any questions.
After IPL Skin Rejuvenation
- It is mandatory that you wear your sunblock SPF30+ every day and keep out of the sun to protect your skin and protect your skin from future UV damage.
- Consult your Therapist for advice regarding skin care. Homecare will vary.
- Keep heat away from the skin for 24 hours. This includes hot showers, saunas, steam and exercising.
- A light skin rash may occur after your IPL Skin Rejuvenation treatment. This may last several hours.
- No exfoliation for 3-5 days after treatment.
- Enjoy your freshly rejuvenated skin!